LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

Just the cup i was looking for

I´m in the middle of writing a semi-fantastic gags-filled epic myself, so I was SOO happy to find your work here.

Funzies voice acting and especially funny protagonist and villain!

Hope to see very much of your work in the future!

(I know your paladin series from some 3-4 years ago also, so it was a marvellous surprise to see you alive and kicking, and what is more, evolving in the meaning of art, comedy, entertainment and script)

Take care and mega-thumbs up, matey!

(BTW, one question! Is one of the frenchies´ name Rumal or sth like that? Maybe i missed the spelling, but i base it on the pronounciation i heard! I ask cause in my native tongue rumal means stupid :D)

You have a new fan from Estonia ;)

If you need any help with music, voices, or WHATEVER, then lemme know!

Bye mon!

Jazza responds:

thanks man!

their names are Lamour (tall one) and Ruomal (shortie).

i have an estonian fan!! yay!

thanks man

Burnt Face Man 5 Burnt Face Man 5

hehe

smashing, man, the way the BFM talks is very classy!

btw, Mart Poom u mentioned in the end is an Estonian goalkeeper :D

O u british crack me up

Mortal Kombat Mishaps Mortal Kombat Mishaps

nice

nice that you tried to use different humour... although most of the jokes were very lame, for 6-10 years old maybe...
Indiana and Jelly ones were top notch anyways

Good job

(old vers)Dead Rain 2 (old vers)Dead Rain 2

perfy

the only thing wrong with this movie is (as mentioned before) the lack of awards.
It got me utterly pinned behind the pc, staring, with mouth open, into the screen

Rush++ Rush++

a decent submission

nicely done, i was enjoying this...

but btw, "Qjust an animation rush, I used the sucky loop cause its FREE, and noone can sue me for that, it doesnt has COLOR"
it should be it doesn't HAVE color....just a little spelling error ;)

LOTR Parody: SE p1 LOTR Parody: SE p1

hehe

super, i liked it better than the se 2nd part...

could you give me the exact name of the song at the very beginning?

and 2 thumbs up

TheGreyPilgrim responds:

Thanks for your review ! The name I used for the book when it opens is:
"The Hornburg" (TTT)

The music I used for the intro is:
"The White Tree" (ROTK)

Stay tuned for p3 !

Toasty: Insane Toasty: Insane

a decent submission

the only part that hurt the eye was the ball-on-a-string place. You should have made it go faster and sync. But it was very fun in my opinion :) Good idea and decent humour.

Short Skirt/Long Jacket Short Skirt/Long Jacket

hehe

be this your 1st or not, but i this is my favourite of your submissions (not that other ones were bad, not at all, they were very deep-thought and good) but the current submission was....was.....erm......totally stylish

AloneInTheDark responds:

Thank u! Yes you are right, this one isnt deep thought or anything. And it is also not my goal to make every flash as emotionally and storywise complicated as possible, sometimes its just cool to animate plain fun stuff.

The ant and the dragon The ant and the dragon

hey man!!!

that was brilliant!!! Try making D&D flashes or epic adventure flashes!!!

Lambi responds:

Brilliant huh? thanks! Ive got a few longer flash things already on this site which could be considred 'epic'

PICONJO: Madness ogm! PICONJO: Madness ogm!

well

lets be honest, you have your principles and your style and im sure irl you have ntg againts those great authors :)
i just hope these other authors and his fanboys can take a joke

(it had better graphics, i liked it :D )